How to add new Album?
How to add photos to Album?
How to edit Album information?
How to delete or reorder Albums?
How to view photos in the Album?
How to navigate in photos view of the album?
How to save photos/videos to Camera Roll?
In photos view ‘Share Photos’ at the center bottom of the screen will present share photos screen, which has option to ‘Save To Camera Roll’.
How to change options for Slideshows?
How to know if slideshow recording is compatible on your device?
Slideshow recording is available in iOS 9 with compatible devices. Recording option will not be visible in slideshow screen if it is not compatible, it is the easiest way to know if it is available on your device or not.
If device has iOS 9 installed, it is compatible on the following devices.
iPhone 6 plus
iPhone 6s plus
iPad mini 2
iPad mini 3
iPad mini 4
iPad Air 2
iPod Touch 6th generation
How to avoid losing access to photos, if you forget password or passcode?
Follow the privacy screen instructions in the App, as fail-safe method to reset password or passcode, if you forget them.
How to turn OFF/ON Touch ID?
You can turn Touch ID OFF or ON from App Settings-> Privacy Settings view.
How to sync photos with Dropbox?
Follow the instructions in this sync link for help with syncing.
How to transfer photos from Free version to Paid version of the App?
You can upgrade the Free version to Pro-Version through In-App purchase, upgrading will remove Ads and limits and can keep all of your photos, this way you don’t have to transfer photos from Free -> Paid version.
But if you have downloaded the Paid version from App Store, and wish to transfer photos from Free version, please follow the steps.
- Export all the albums in the free version to Dropbox using the options provided in the App.
- Now from the Paid version of the App, login to Dropbox using the ‘Dropbox Folders Sync’ option in the ‘App Settings’ screen.
- Using dropbox desktop App on you computer, login to Dropbox and you will see two directories –
‘Photo Album – A Smart Organizer’ for free version, ‘PhotoAlbum – A Smart Organizer’ for paid version.
- Copy the folders under ‘Photo Album – A Smart Organizer’ to ‘PhotoAlbum – A Smart Organizer’ in Dropbox.
- Now from the Paid version of the App on your iDevice, use ‘Dropbox Folders Sync’ option in the ‘App Settings’ screen to import folders.Please read the Sync Help for rest of the information.
*** We will be constantly updating FAQ with topics to make it more helpful.